The Leadership Challenge®
Time & Location
About the Event
Course Name: The Leadership Challenge® - The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership.
The aim of this program is to make your child the best leader he or she can be. This is a 32 hours course.
The Leadership Challenge® program is designed by world renowned award-winning scholars, educators, bestselling authors and leadership gurus James Kouzes and Barry Posner. These programs are backed by more than 30 years of original research and data from over three million leaders. Leadership is approached as a measurable, learnable and teachable set of behaviors that can become part of the everyday practice of getting extraordinary things done.
Developing leadership is like strengthening your core, it’s the only way to achieve extraordinary results.
This workshop is facilitated by certified trainer Sarat J Chakravarthi.
1. Identify your leadership strengths and weaknesses.
2. Clarify and communicate your fundamental values and beliefs.
3. Set the example for others by aligning your actions with your shared values.
4. Express your image of the future.
5. Inspire others to share a common vision.
6. Search for opportunities to change and improve.
7. Experiment with innovative ideas and learn from accompanying mistakes.
8. Build collaboration, teamwork and trust.
9. Strengthen the ability of others to excel.
10. Recognize the accomplishments of others.
** Apply The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® to a current challenge. **
- Online Leadership Development$1,500$1,5000$0